Price: £7.00Login To Book
- 3 Miles
- Sun 31st October
- 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM
- B4541, Kensworth, Dunstable LU6, UK
- Show location on map
ALL Walkers welcome on this Dunstable Downs walk with Mel, just over an hour, starting from the small car park at Dunstable Downs..
From one hour WALX in your local country park to a half day in the hills, our Explorer WALX capture the variety of scenery, themes and types of WALX that suit your lifestyle. If you love WALX to the pub or WALX with the dog or simply WALX in wild locations we have them all! Whether long, short, tough or gentle we welcome all ages and all levels.
We`re stepping back out with caution as Government guidelines are allowing us a little more freedom to get out and Nordic Walk again. These walks will follow STRICT Social distancing rules, walking `Poles Apart` at all times.
Walking Guidelines – please follow:
* All walks must be pre-booked online.
* Please DO NOT BOOK a walk if you currently have ANY Covid-19 symptoms, have had in the last 2 weeks or have received a positive Covid-19 test result. Contact Emma directly if you have any questions.
* Social Distancing – please make sure you are at least 1 metre/ 3 feet away from any other walker at ALL times. Follow instructions from your Instructor leader at all times.
* If you need to sneeze or cough on a walk, PLEASE COVER YOUR NOSE OR MOUTH and turn away from others in the group – Good general hygiene practice anyway, no-one likes being sneezed on at ANY time!
We take the safety and wellbeing of our Walkers and Instructors very seriously at all times, so I hope you will bear with us a little longer as we slowly introduce more walks back to the timetable. Face mask coverings ARE recommended for busy areas. it is recommended that all walkers carry a face mask with them at all times, just in case one is needed. Emma will have disposable masks available for 50p each (it will be the walkers responsibility to dispose of these safely after the walk).
I`m sorry to say that we are NOT ABLE TO LOAN POLES at the moment, so you will need your own Nordic Walking poles or walk without. Look out for ‘SHOP & DROP’ dates if you would like to purchase your own poles.
Group walks are FREE to Monthly DD members, all other walkers will be charged £7 p/hour. Stay Safe and please remember `Social Distancing DOES Save lives!`
It is essential to register and book in advance online.
For just a £19.99 monthly plan you can join *unlimited WALX, *90mins & under.
Searching for gallery images