Price: £8.00Login To Book
- Distance: 4 Miles
- Date: Wed 20th July
- Time: 10:15 AM - 11:15 AM
- Address: Reepham, Norwich NR10 4GA, UK
- Show location on map
A mid week longer walk with NNW Walk Leader, Becky Sewell. Lots of choices to mix up these walks so each week you see something different. From the Marriott’s Way to Reepham or out along small tracks and the tiny secret Catchback Lane....
Come and enjoy walking in the local countryside, take in the views, fresh air and company of the group, whilst being active outdoors. Lovely cafe so we can enjoy coffee afterwards in the cafe!
Moderate / fast pace - must be able to walk consistently at steady 3.3mph pace
YOU WILL SEE STEAM TRAINS ON THIS WALK!!! Join us for this gem….
£8 BUT INCLUDED IN UNLIMITED WALKS P/W + UNLIMITED ZOOMS £27 PER MONTH PACKAGE
Distance: approx 4.5 miles
Terrain: meadows, Marriott’s Way paths, some uneven ground
Car parking: Free
Cafe / Coffee van: Yes
Please dress appropriately for the weather, and don’t forget water, waterproofs (if necessary), suncream, bug spray AND ASTHMA INHALER
We will set off promptly.
Please try to arrive 10mins early so you are ready to go.
Covid Walking Guidelines – please follow:
* All walks must be pre-booked online.
* Please DO NOT BOOK a walk if you currently have ANY Covid-19 symptoms, have had in the last 2 weeks or have received a positive Covid-19 test result. Contact Rebecca directly if you have any questions.
* Social Distancing – please make sure you are at least 1 metre/ 3 feet away from any other walker at ALL times. Follow instructions from your Instructor/ Walk leader at all times.
* If you need to sneeze or cough on a walk, PLEASE COVER YOUR NOSE OR MOUTH and turn away from others in the group – Good general hygiene practice anyway, no-one likes being sneezed on at ANY time!
Sorry but… We are NOT ABLE TO LOAN POLES at the moment, so you will need your own Nordic Walking poles or walk without. Look out for ‘SHOP & DROP’ dates if you would like to purchase your own poles.
Cancelling a walk:
If you are unable to attend a walk, PLEASE cancel by 6pm the day before as there will undoubtedly be people eager to take your place. 24 hours notice will help everyone.
This walk is led by Becky Sewell, NNW Walk Leader
Mob: 07786 804021
Searching for gallery images