Price: £7.00Login To Book
- Distance: 2 Miles
- Date: Thu 29th September
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Address: 62-64 Oak Ln, Norwich NR6, UK
- Show location on map
A hidden gem of a park with numerous grassy paths and trails - perfect for all seasons walking in good company. If you are looking for an hour of ‘feel good’ exercise in a spectacular location, this is the walk for you. You will feel energised whatever the weather in this lovely place…
Ideal for those with concerns about either distance, pace, rehabilitation or certain medical conditions. These gentle walks will be just what you need to build up your confidence and improve your health. Balance, co-ordination and strength exercises will be incorporated.
This is a small group Nordic Walk. It is on meadow and field trails with a mini circuit + strength and balance exercises incorporated and is 2 miles long at a gentle pace.
£7 BUT INCLUDED IN UNLIMITED WALKS P/W + UNLIMITED ZOOMS £27 PER MONTH PACKAGE
It is essential to register and book in advance online.
Distance: approx 2 miles
Terrain: meadows, some uneven ground, grassy trails
Car parking: Free
Cafe / Coffee van: No
Please dress appropriately for the weather, and don’t forget water, waterproofs (if necessary), suncream, bug spray AND ASTHMA INHALER
We will set off promptly.
Please try to arrive 10mins early so you are ready to go.
Covid Walking Guidelines – please follow:
* All walks must be pre-booked online.
* Please DO NOT BOOK a walk if you currently have ANY Covid-19 symptoms, have had in the last 2 weeks or have received a positive Covid-19 test result. Contact Rebecca directly if you have any questions.
* If you need to sneeze or cough on a walk, PLEASE COVER YOUR NOSE OR MOUTH and turn away from others in the group – Good general hygiene practice anyway, no-one likes being sneezed on at ANY time!
Sorry but… We are NOT ABLE TO LOAN POLES at the moment, so you will need your own Nordic Walking poles or walk without. Look out for ‘SHOP & DROP’ dates if you would like to purchase your own poles.
This walk is led by Rebecca Wheatley - Owner / Instructor Norfolk Nordic Walking
Mob; 07832 108200
Searching for gallery images