By Gill Stewart at
It certainly makes us feel all summery here at HQ and we know from our instructors that you are all out there in force, exploring new routes, new fitness sessions and generally enjoying the good weather in the countryside.
Hopefully you have thought about wearing plenty of sun screen before you strip off but if you want to top up your tan, we have recently started stocking the fantastic ORGANIC ANNECY cosmetic line, designed specifically for travellers, athletes and adventurers. Here’s what we like about their products:
Annecy Cosmetics design products to improve the comfort of sports enthusiasts and travellers while respecting the principle of “producing more while polluting less”.
To minimize environmental impact, they use local suppliers, prefer organic ingredients, and design compact packaging to reduce waste.
1. Repair complex. Moisturizes and boosts cell renewal (Shea and Tepescohuite)
2.Antioxidants and soothing ingredients. Contains allantoin, known to soothe burns and vitamin E, a powerful natural antioxidant.
3. Protective technology combination of mineral filters and chemical filters patented. Formulated without parabens. Eco-packaging with compact stick.Environmentally friendly production …
Two times smaller without reducing the capacity, packaging balm is two times less polluting.
Its active ingredients :
A blend to facilitate tanning: containing tyrosine and riboflavin (vitamin B2), it helps intensify melanin formation in the heart of the skin cells, for an intense, natural and lasting tan.
A moisturizing complex: it contains the same components as the NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor), and preserves skin integrity. The skin stays supple and well-hydrated for better protection from the wind and the cold.
Vitamins E and F: to help repair the skin and combat the premature ageing amplified by sun exposure.
Recommended to soothe skin made fragile by sun exposure and dehydration. Enriched with hydrating and soothing active ingredients, this cream creates an immediate feeling of freshness and comfort. Cool gel. Free from paraben and allergen.
– Shea butter: to nourish and restore the lipids of the skin.
– Calendula extract: soothes, decongests and prevents redness. Recommended for sensitive skin care.
– Antileukine-6: seaweed extract that strongly inhibits the formation of Sun Burn Cells and protects the skin’s hydrolipidic barrier.
– Imperata cylindrica extract: to help maintain the water content in the skin cells, guaranteeing long-term hydration.
– Vitamin E derivative: with antioxidant properties to help fight free radicals.